15% of proceeds from these leggings are donated to She'sTheFirst.org.
To learn more about this cause click here.
Inspire, educate, and create positive change through fashion.
Wear your ❤️.
Toss out those plain boring black leggings 4-evah! This pair of black pencil leggings is complete with an elasticized pink eraser waist and stretch fit for comfort. We'll be pairing ours with a scholastic collared sweater, pea-coat, and hightop sneakers for a casual collegiate look that's great for class or a laid-back date with friends.
- 15% of proceeds from these leggings will benefit She's The First who provides scholarships to girls in low-income countries with the goal of creating first-generation graduates and our next generation of global leaders.
- These awesome printed leggings are also made from recycled plastic bottles! How cool is that!?
- Lightweight and moisture wicking
- 79% recycled polyester, 21% spandex
- Machine wash cold, inside out, hang dry
- Made in the U.S.
Product Code : BP-LEG-01